NetBorder Lync Express
– The most cost-effective, easiest to provision, and easiest to manage line of Session Border Controllers on the market. Sangoma’s NetBorder Carrier SBC provides full-featured, carrier-class security and interconnection at the edge of carrier networks.
What is Session Border Control- IP communications across multiple, sometimes untrusted, networks needs to be normalized, managed and secured. There is a need to guarantee interoperability of multiple devices, carriers and protocols in a transparent way to the user of the network. Session border controllers take care of the conversion between protocols, transcoding, threat prevention, resource limiting, and accounting at the edge of VoIP networks of enterprises and carriers alike.
- 250 to 4,000 sessions, field upgradeable
- Allow any SIP CPE endpoint to safely connect with no interop concerns
- Connect VoIP islands together to create “all IP” infrastructure
- Mediate communications with other service providers
- Provides security for internal and external threats
- Dual redundant PSU available – DC and AC