SIMADO GBR ,Fixed GSM/3G to ISDN BRI Gateway
IMADO GBR is a fixed GSM/3G-to-ISDN B RI gateway interfacing ISDN devices to the mobile networks. The gateway offers up to 4 GSM/3G channels to connect a digital phone system via single or dual BRI ports. The gateway seamlessly routes calls over the GSM/3G network, bringing significant cost savings on fixed-to-mobile interconnection charges.
The gateway serves as an ideal solution for business organizations, remote project sites with limited fixed-line connectivity and temporary office set-ups with limited budget to invest in costly ISDN lines.
- Direct number dialing on the cellular networks with automatic number translation
- Time/number based call routing
- Restrict unwanted calls with list of denied numbers
- Up to 4 GSM/3G SIM support
- Quad-Band GSM network operation
- Tri-Band 3G network operation
- Single Antenna for 4 GSM/3G SIMs
- Software configurable TE/NT modes
- ISDN network clock synchronization for error-free communication
- Caller ID presentation/restriction
- Emergency number dialing on GSM/3G networks, dial emergency numbers even in the absence of SIM
- Hotline extension setting
- Easy programming interface