Yeastar TG400 4-Channel GSM/CDMA Gateway
The Yeastar TG400 gateway supports mobile to VoIP, and VoIP to mobile connectivity. Bring GSM/CDMA/UMTS connectivity to your VoIP phone system, for example. The gateway allows you to leverage your existing mobile network services such as voice and SMS as a primary or backup communications solution. Standards-based operation makes it highly compatible with third-party IP PBXs and cellular carriers.
Security protocols onboard the Yeastar TG400 gateway include NAT traversal, OpenVPN, firewall, VLAN and DDNS. Manage the gateway through an intuitive web based user interface. The gateway provides excellent security and support for your VoIP telephony. The combination of high-tech hardware and software delivers reliable and easy to use performance.
Yeastar TG400 Quick Specs:
- Channels: 4x GSM/CDMA/UMTS
- GSM Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- CDMA Frequency: 800MHz
- UMTS Frequency: 850/1900, 850/2100, 900/2100MHz
- Switch Port: LAN 10/100Base-T
- Protocol Support: SIP, IAX2
- Audio Codecs: G.711a/u-law, G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM, Speex
- Echo Cancellation: yes
- Management: web UI
- Dimensions: 8.39” x 6.30” x 1.73”